Black Wolf Global is a Romanian company which offers consultancy and training services in the security and defense area, private and governmental security services, cybernetic security services, consulting and training in the cybernetic security area, crisis management and contingency planning.
Black Wolf Global is able to deliver top quality military technique and technology for equipping and endowing of the Army, Police, Gendarmerie, Special Services, structures for securing borders, airports, ports, etc.
Also Black Wolf Global is able to deliver military clothing, military footwear, bulletproof vests and helmets, accessories and tactical equipment.
Black Wolf Global, next to Black Wolf Consulting and Wolf Safety Agency form the Romanian Black Wolf Group.
All the companies from the Romanian Black Wolf Group have the same shareholding.
Black Wolf Consulting and Wolf Safety Agency function as division of Black Wolf Global.
Black Wolf Consulting is the professional forming school in the security and defense area.
Wolf Safety Agency is the private security company.
All the Black Wolf Global personnel is formed out of officers and noncommissioned officers who originate from the Romanian Special Forces of the Army, Police and Gendarmerie and also from different military structures from the Romanian National Security System.
The Black Wolf Global personnel has an experience of between 15 and 25 years in the military system.
Black Wolf Global is led by the General Manager, Colonel (in reserve) Gheorghe Rizea, military specialist in:
- Anti-Terrorist Protection
- Counter-Terrorist Intervention
- High Dignitary Protection and Guard
- Fighting actions in urban areas - urban guerilla
- Fighting actions in mountain areas - first class military mountain climber
- The protection and guard of civil, military and special zones and objectives
- Maintaining and reestablishing the public order
- The training of the Army, Police and Gendarmerie's Special Forces
Over the period of 1990 - 2010 Colonel (in reserve) Gheorghe Rizea led several units specialized in the prevention and combating of terrorism but also in maintaining and reestablishing the public order, in Romania such as:
- The Commander of the Anti-Terrorist Intervention Unit (S.I.AT.) from the Presidential Protection and Guard Service
- The Commander of the Counter-Terrorist Intervention Unit (S.I.C.) from the Presidential Protection and Guard Service
- The Commander of the Special Intervention Brigade of the Gendarmerie (B.S.I.J.) from the Ministry of Internal Affairs
In 2003 the leadership board of the Protection and Guard Service, accompanied by the Committees for Defense, Public Order and National Security of the Romanian Parliament awarded him "The Best S.P.P. Fighter".